September 10, 2020
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Our business meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. and includes:
- updates from our board
- an update from our Fifth District City Council representative, Stephanie Lynch
- a presentation by the Belle Heights residential development team who will be requesting a special use permit from the city for the second phase of their townhomes on Semmes Ave. and seeks the neighborhood’s support.
Our “Meet the Candidates” forum will begin at 7:30 p.m. Candidates include:
For City Council:
- Stephanie Lynch (confirmed to attend)
- Nicholas Da Silva
- Jer’Mykeal McCoy (confirmed to attend)
- Mamie Taylor
For Richmond Public Schools board:
- Jennifer Aghomo (confirmed to attend)
- Decardra Jackson (confirmed to attend)
- David Jones (confirmed to attend)
- Stephanie Rizzi (confirmed to attend)
Each candidate will be given 3-5 minutes to introduce themselves, share their platform and what they can do for our neighborhood and city – to help engage our citizens, encourage our promise and progress, and embrace our diversity so we may thrive.
Please register for the meeting and you’ll receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link and/or phone number to join the meeting. A computer is not required to join the meeting.