April 11, 2019
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
611 W 31st St, Richmond, VA 23225
Join us for our Woodland Heights Civic Association meeting.
Make sure you’ve registered or renewed your membership prior to the meeting so you can join us for a neighborhood social for current members before our meeting begins. Additionally, meeting attendees must be members to vote on business items during the meeting.
2018 memberships expired 12/31/2018. Beginning 01/2019, memberships have rolling start and end dates so you get the benefits of a full 12-month membership no matter when you join the Civic Association.
Member Social – 6:30 pm
Food provided by Camden’s Dogtown Market (201 W 7th St.)
Business Meeting – 7:00 – 8:30 pm
Welcome and Updates –Dawn Rosenberg, President
- Follow-up on Special Use Permit application for 2000 Riverside Dr.
- Public meeting at Siegel’s market at 2000 Bainbridge St. on April 13 at 2 pm
- Vote to approve February meeting minutes
Treasurer’s Report –Susan Spain, Treasurer
Richmond Police Department Updates – Lt. Lewis Mills, 2nd Precinct and Lt. Brian Prendergast, 3rd Precinct
Membership and Programs –Vaughn Garland, Vice President
- Civic Association Plant and Seed Swap on May 11th at the McDonough Community Garden on McDonough St. and Forest Hill Ave.
- Civic Association Community Yard Sale on June 1st with Forest Hill Neighborhood Association (Bryson Lefmann)
Communications – Dawn Rosenberg, President
- Website – Visit woodlandheightsrva.org for community information and events, membership details and more
- Newsletter – Early Spring/March 2019 issue delivered at the end of March. Let us know if you did not receive your copy. Next deadline for articles, photos and advertisements is April 20. (Emily McMillen)
Safety – Earnest White, Secretary
- Community safety
- Neighborhood Watch (Malcolm Parks)
City of Richmond Fifth District Updates – Amy Robins, Liaison
- Aging in the Woodland Heights Community (Marjorie Bertolino)
- Invasive Plant Task Force (Ryan Ginsburg)
- Request for Support of Zoning Variance at 600 W. 33rd St. (Robin Pratt)