- This event has passed.
Woodland Heights Civic Association Meeting
November 8 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Open meeting – Gustavo Angeles, President
- Vote to approve Minutes of September Meeting
- 5th District announcements (Amy Robins) :
- Quick review of Semmes Traffic Meeting (Nov 1)
- Quick review of Allegheny Warehouse Meeting
- Semmes Bike Lanes
- Tree Plantings in Carter Jones Park and Canoe Run and request volunteers for Canoe Run planting November 17, 9 AM to 12 Noon
- Stop signs being flipped at W 34th and Beattie
- Allegheny Warehouses- October – November Community Meeting to discuss SUP-TBD
- RVA311 opened and closed tickets
- Allison El Koubi, Principal at Westover Hills Elementary school
- Richmond Police Department updates
- Treasurer report and other announcements (Susan K Spain)
- Website (Dawn Ward) and newsletter (Emily McMillen)
- Vice President (Vaughn Garland) announcements
- President’s announcements and requests
- Door prize drawing
- Adjourn meeting
Interested in donating a door prize for a future WHCA meeting? Want to provide refreshments at the meeting?
Contact Wilhelmina Bourne at email@example.com. Thanks for your help and effort in making our neighborhood a great place to live and grow!