Neighbor Makes Day is a community event celebrating and showcasing local artists and artisans.
The event takes place on November 10th from 12 Noon to 5 PM at Fonticello Park.
Artists and artisans of all sorts, from sculptors to bakers, are invited to set-up and display / sell hand-made objects. If you make quilts, jam, cakes, paintings, drawings or any other type of art please feel free to join us. Artists of all ages are welcome.
There is no charge to participate if you are a member of our civic association.
Artists and artisans from surrounding neighborhoods and communities in Richmond may participate. A $15 fee per booth is required to participate in our event (if non-members).
Participants are responsible for bringing their own tables and chairs. Tents are encouraged.
Become a member today!
The Richmond 300 Project Team has gathered a comprehensive snapshot of the current conditions in Richmond. This Insights Report:
- Provides background information on various topics relevant to developing the city-wide Master Plan for the City of Richmond.
- Displays information in a way that is not too excessive and overwhelming.
- Displays information in easy-to-read maps and charts.
- Provides information in “plain English” by avoiding jargon where possible.
- Provides summary data – in other words, there are many plans and documents that take a “deep dive” into these topics and entire dissertations have been or could be written about some of these topics – the Insights Report just provides key points from those efforts.
- Gives a high-level of how Richmond has changed and how it is growing.
The Richmond 300 Project Team is hosting office hours twice a month for the duration of the Richmond 300 project. The office hours are the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month from 3 to 5 P.M. at City Hall (900 E. Broad St, Richmond, VA 23219 in Room 511). Stop by if you have a question or want to talk about about Richmond 300.
The next office hours days are: July 26 3-5 P.M. and August 9 3-5 P.M.
If you have any questions about the Richmond 300 process, call 804-646-6348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.