The Richmond 300 Project Team has gathered a comprehensive snapshot of the current conditions in Richmond. This Insights Report:
- Provides background information on various topics relevant to developing the city-wide Master Plan for the City of Richmond.
- Displays information in a way that is not too excessive and overwhelming.
- Displays information in easy-to-read maps and charts.
- Provides information in “plain English” by avoiding jargon where possible.
- Provides summary data – in other words, there are many plans and documents that take a “deep dive” into these topics and entire dissertations have been or could be written about some of these topics – the Insights Report just provides key points from those efforts.
- Gives a high-level of how Richmond has changed and how it is growing.
The Richmond 300 Project Team is hosting office hours twice a month for the duration of the Richmond 300 project. The office hours are the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month from 3 to 5 P.M. at City Hall (900 E. Broad St, Richmond, VA 23219 in Room 511). Stop by if you have a question or want to talk about about Richmond 300.
The next office hours days are: July 26 3-5 P.M. and August 9 3-5 P.M.
If you have any questions about the Richmond 300 process, call 804-646-6348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.