Read our 5th District Councilman, Parker Agelasto’s February newsletter here.
- Meeting opened by Gustavo Angeles, WHCA President
- Vote to approve Minutes of September Meeting
- The Hon. Levar Stoney, Candidate for Mayor, has requested to speak. (5 min)
- Marjolein de Wit of RVA MORE, off road bicycling group (15 minutes)
- Committee and treasurer reports
- Membership drive announcement by Susan Spain
- Vote to approve treasurer’s report
- Comments from president of WHCA.
- Door prize drawing.
- Adjourn meeting.
Download printable version here.
- Vote to approve minutes from February meeting (2 minutes)
- Budget update (5 minutes)
- Kendra Feather introduction. New restaurant owner. (5 minutes)
- Fonticello park urban garden. (15-25 minutes including questions)
- Victoria Campbell Community Garden Coordinator and Jameson Price. (They would like a letter from the Neighborhood association supporting their proposal)
- Updates on Semmes Ave. and Riverside drive introduction of legislation to calm traffic (5-10 minutes).
- We will also need to send a letter supporting this legislation
- Updates on Committees (10 minutes):
- Public Safety
- Vote on new bylaws (10 minutes)