NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING:
GRTC will hold Public Meetings to present the new bus network. Content of these meetings is identical, but will be customized for each City District’s routes. The presentation begins at the meeting start time, unless otherwise noted. Please plan to attend the meeting most convenient for your schedule. Members of the media are welcome.
- Wednesday, March 8th, 6-8pm, Southside Community Service Center. (8th District)
- Thursday, March 9th, 6-7:30PM, Goodwill, 6301 Midlothian Turnpike. (9th District)
- Friday, March 10th, 10AM-2PM (presentation at 11AM), Senior Informational Fair, Robinson Theatre, 2603 Q Street. (7th District)
- Saturday, March 11th, Noon-2PM, Main Library, 101 E Franklin St. (6th District)
- Wednesday, March 15th, 6-8PM, Byrd Park Round House. (5th District)
- Thursday, March 16th, 6-8PM, Ephesus Seventh Day Adventist Church in “The Commons Room,” 3700 Midlothian Turnpike. (5th District)
- Saturday, March 18th, Noon-2PM, Bellemeade Community Center, 1800 Lynhaven Ave. (6th District)
- Monday, March 20th, 6-8PM, Huguenot High Community Center, 7945 Forest Hill Ave. (4th District)
- Tuesday, March 21st, 6-7:30PM, Creighton Court Recreation Center, 2101 Creighton Road. (7th District)
- Wednesday, March 22nd, 5:30PM-7PM, United Methodist Family Services Meeting Room, 3700 W Broad Street. (1st & 2nd Districts)
- Thursday, March 23rd, 6-8PM, Pine Camp Cultural Arts and Community Center, 4901 Old Brook Rd. (3rd District)
- Tuesday, March 28th, 6-8PM, Hotchkiss Community Center, 701 E. Brookland Park Boulevard. (6th District)
- Wednesday, March 29th, 6-7:30PM, Fairfield Court Recreation Center, 2506 Phaup Street. (7th District)
- Thursday, March 30th, 6-8PM, Powhatan Community Center, 5051 Northampton St. (7th District)
Meeting locations are accessible to persons with disabilities. GRTC strives to provide reasonable accommodations and services for persons who require assistance to participate. For special assistance, call Carrie Rose Pace at 804-474-9354 or email@example.com at least 72 hours prior to the public meeting. Si usted necesita servicios de tradución para participar, por favor mande un correo electrónico a: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GRTC Transit System’s CARE and CARE Plus services provide origin-to-destination Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) paratransit services to residents of the Richmond Region. To schedule a reservation, please call (804) 782-CARE (2273), email email@example.com, or fax (804) 474-9993.
NOTE: GRTC will post the recommended network on RideGRTC.com in early March.
You can review the Draft recommended network at www.richmondtransitnetwork.com.